Tell The Bell Or Taco Bell Survey is a Sweepstakes Program conducted by Taco Bell. Give the candidate feedback at Www.TellTheBell.Com.
Complete the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey (Tell The Bell) within 5-7 minutes and Win $500.
Share all your genuine opinions in the Taco bell survey for the company’s well-being.
Taco Bell invites all the legal residents of the United States to participate in the tell the bell com survey.
Moreover, the Taco Bell Customer Survey is a Sweepstakes Program similar to the KrogerFeedback & Home Depot Survey.
A Sweepstakes Program requires more than 5 minutes to complete the survey. After completing the survey, you must provide details about the lucky winner.
Thus, if you are one of the lucky winners, you will receive the $500 Sweepstakes Prize.
Usually, it is not an easy thing to win $500. But, now, Taco Bell provides an excellent chance for all the residents of the United States to win $500.
So, hurry up and be a part of the TellTheBell Sweepstakes Program.
Take the TellTheBell Survey ASAP. Below is the Official Survey Link to take the Taco Bell Sweepstakes 2023.
Enter the 16-Digit Survey Code, which is present on the Receipt.
Enter into Taco Bell Sweepstakes with the Survey Code.
Now, enter the TellTheBell.Com Website With the Store Number On it.
Learn More About Tell The Bell Survey
- The Taco Bell Sweepstakes Program begins On February 24, 2022, & Ends on December 28, 2022.
- There are 13 entry periods available at the Tell The Bell Sweepstakes.
- Also, remember those non-winning entries will not carry forward to the subsequent entry periods.
- No matter the entry type (Online/Mail), you must take the taco bell survey only once.
- Lastly, the winners’ names will be displayed on the Www.Tellthebell.Com Official Website. You can check the Winners list till February 28, 2022.
Check the essential details about the Taco Bell Customer Experience Survey.
TellTheBell.Com Survey Details
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Entry Types:||Online, Mail-In-Entry|
|Min Age Required:||18|
|Survey Entry Limit:||1 Entry Per Person Per Entry Period|
Tell The Bell Survey Rules and Regulations
- A Purchase at the Taco Bell restaurant is not needed.
- The Survey member needs to be from the United States.
- The min age limit for the Tell, The Bell Com Survey is 18.
- A receipt is mandatory if you want to take the online survey mode.
- All affiliates, relatives, family members, and subsidiaries are prohibited from the Taco Bell Sweepstakes entry.
TellTheBell.Com Survey Entry Types
Taco Bell is a Sweepstakes Program for customers of Taco Bell. No matter whether they have the purchase receipt with them or not. It is possible to enter the Tellthebell Sweepstakes.
Taco Bell Sweepstakes Entry Comprises different methods. So, check all the other entry processes below.
- TacoBell Survey Entry With Survey Code.
- Take Tell The Bell Sweepstakes With Store Number.
- Taco Bell Customer Survey Entry By Mail.
1) For the Online Survey – A receipt is necessary.
2) For Mail-In-Entry – No Receipt Needed.
I will guide you with the entry methods for the TacoBell Feedback Survey.
TellTheBell Survey Entry With Survey Code
- Initially, visit the nearest location of Taco Bell and buy an item. Now, save the Receipt carefully.
- Visit the Www.TellTheBell.Com Website.
- Further, enter the 16-digit survey code from the Receipt.
- Now, hit the start button.
- Then, immediately you will be asked to give your views about the previous visit experience.
- Make sure that you give feedback genuinely.
Finally, provide all the details of yourself. Then, you will enter the Taco Bell Sweepstakes (Win a $500 Check).
TellTheBell Survey Entry With Store Number
Taco Bell is a massive restaurant in revenue and branches. So, some restaurant receipts may not have the survey code on them. But, Don’t Panic, and you will have the Store Number on it.
So, follow the below guide for a more smooth entry.
- Firstly, keep the Receipt handy and visit the TellTheBell.Com Website.
- Secondly, enter the 6-digit store number.
- Also, fill in the time and date of the restaurant visit.
- Now, hit the start button.
- Thus, you have to answer all the questions in the feedback survey.
- After successful completion of the Tell the bell com survey.
- Please provide the details like Name, Mailing Address, Email-Address, and Phone Number.
Now, you grab the chance to enter into Bell Taco Sweepstakes.
Entry By Mail
- Take a White Piece Of 3″ x5″ Paper & write the details like First Name, Last Name, Street Address, State, Email Address, Zip Code, & City.
- Further, mail your entry in an envelope (business size) with sufficient postage.
Moreover, could you send it to the below address?
Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Therefore, in this way, you can complete the customer survey of Bell Taco. Now, you are eligible to enter the Taco Bell Sweepstakes.
Other Customer Feedback Surveys
Some Of the Food Surveys Are:
- TellDunkin Survey.
- MyBKExperience.Com Survey.
- MyKFCExperience Survey.
Some Of The Store Surveys Are:
- DGCustomerFirst Com Survey.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American fast-food company in Irvine, California. The founder of Taco Bell is Glen Bell, founded in 1962. Whereas Taco Bell always serves delicious dishes for its customers.
Some of the items available at Taco Bell are Mexican-inspired foods, burritos, quesadillas, and nachos, including tacos, novelty and specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items.
Taco Bell is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. As per the report in 2018, Taco Bell serves two billion customers each year at 7,072 restaurants. Moreover, PepsiCo purchased Taco Bell in the8 and later changed its name to Yum! Brands.
Contact Bell Taco
Bell Taco Business Headquarters: 1-949-863-4500.
Customer Service Number: 1-800-822-6235.
Taco Bell Mailing Address: 1 Glen Bell Way Irvine, CA 92618.
I hope you are pretty clear about this article. I explain everything clearly about the survey steps, rules, and sweepstakes prize details. If you feel un comfort with the survey entry, don’t hesitate to comment below.
If you are looking for more surveys like Kroger, McDVoice, McDFoodForThoughts, & Even more, then, Visit PatronSurveys.Com.