Sainsbury’s Customer Feedback Survey is open to all the legal residents of the British Isles (United Kingdom) to gather all the valuable information about the supermarket.
If you are a customer of Sainsbury’s Supermarket, spare a few minutes to participate in the Lettuce-know customer survey.
Surprising Facts About Sainsbury’s Supermarket:
- It is the second-largest chain of supermarkets in the United Kingdom (British Isles).
- As per the latest report, there are more than 1,428 shops with 180,000 working employees.
- The holding company is split into three divisions: Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, Sainsbury’s Bank, and Argos.
Lettuce-Know.Com Survey – Sainsbury’s Survey
You will be automatically entered into the prize draw by completing the questionnaires in the lettuce know customer feedback survey.
The primary intention of conducting the lettuce know feedback survey is to know all the pros and cons of Sainsbury’s supermarket. Also, the prize draw closes at 23:59 on the last day of each calendar month.
Lettuce-Know.Com Survey Details:
|Receipt Valid For:||Fourteen (14) days|
|Prize:||100,000 Nectar Points (Worth £500 In-Store)|
|Survey Date:||Every Month|
|How To Enter:||Online Entry|
|Official Website URL:||Www.Lettuce-Know.Com|
|Winners Drawing Date:||Every Wednesday Of The Next Month|
|Survey Duration:||5 Minutes|
Terms & Conditions Of Lettuce Know Prize Draw
- The Survey prize draw closes at 23:59 on the last day of every month.
- Sainsbury’s has every right to modify, cancel or terminate this promotion in any situation.
- Further, there will be ten winners selected for the particular calendar month.
- Moreover, the winners will be selected in the independent process on the second Wednesday of the following entry month.
- The lucky winner will get the intimation within 14 days of the draw in the relevant month.
- No correspondence will be entered, and Sainsbury’s decision will be the ultimate decision about the prize draw.
- Each Prize of 100,000 nector points is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-negotiable.
- Furthermore, there are no alternatives for cash to the above Prize.
- Sainsbury’s will contact you with the details to inform you if you won the prize draw.
Sainsbury’s Feedback Survey Rules
- Sainsbury’s Customer Feedback Survey is open to legal residents of the British Isles.
- The age limit to begin the lettuce know survey is 18.
- Purchase is a must to take the lettuce to know survey 2023.
- The survey is strictly avoided for agencies or anyone professionally associated with Sainsbury’s company.
- Only one entry per person per month is allowed to participate in the survey.
How To Participate In Lettuce-Know.Com Survey?
- Firstly, purchasing at any of the Sainsbury’s Supermarkets is a must. So save the receipt with you.
- Secondly, visit the official survey portal at Lettuce-know.Com.
- Thirdly, bring the receipt handy & enter details like the amount spent, transaction number, store number, date, & time of visit.
- Further, hit on the next button.
- Immediately, you will redirect to a new page where you will get plenty of questionnaires regarding your last visit.
- Kindly share your feedback honestly, and Sainsbury appreciates you taking the time to help us improve our service.
- Thus, after sharing your experience, submit your details like Name, Phone Number, & email address.
- Finally, complete the Sainsbury’s Feedback Survey and enter the Lettuce Know Prize Draw.
Lettuce-Know Survey Homepage
Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey page has details like the amount spent, transaction number, store number, date & time of visit. Here is the official survey page of Sainsbury’s feedback survey.
Official Survey Links
Sainsbury’s Lettuce Know Survey Portal: Www.Lettuce-Know.Com.
Sainsbury’s Official Website: www.sainsburys.co.uk/
Other Feedback Surveys
- McDVoice.Com Survey.
- TellCulvers Com Survey.
Sainsbury’s Contact Details
Sainsbury’s store number – 0800 636 262
If you purchased your items online – 0800 328 1700
Please Click Here to contact Sainsbury’s.
Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd,
Survey Sponsor: Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.
I have provided complete information about Sainsbury’s customer feedback and satisfaction survey. All the points, rules, and survey steps above are accurate. You can follow the above guide to complete the survey within minutes.
If you need any help regarding the survey, kindly comment below.
Also, for more surveys, visit Patronsurveys.Com.