Welcome to the Marks & Spencer Customer Satisfaction Survey. Visit the official survey website at www.makeyourmands.co.uk & get a chance to win £50.
Marks and Spencer are conducting a customer satisfaction survey called the MakeYourMands customer survey. If you’re a customer of Marks and Spencer, this is a fantastic opportunity.
The survey is specifically designed to collect the valuable feedback provided by the customers.
The survey has questions on the different services provided by Marks and Spencer. In addition, you’ll be asked questions about your shopping experience, product quality, pricing of the products, cleanliness of the stores, and the behavior of the staff working at Marks and Spencer.
Make Your Mands Customer Satisfaction Survey
In addition, you can rate each of these services. It will help them improve their services further with the opinions suggested in the www.makeyourmands survey.
Marks and Spencer gives you a chance to win a £250 or £300 cheque as a token of gratitude. This is because you take time from your busy schedule to take the survey, which means a lot to them.
So, if you want to take the www.in.makeyourmands.com survey, keep reading to know more about the Makeyourmands survey, including the rules and regulations, eligibility criteria, requirements, etc.
Note: All the United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland residents can take the survey.
|Survey Name:||Marks & Spencer Customer Survey|
|Survey Duration:||Every month first calendar day to the end of the calendar day|
|Survey Limit:||One Entry Per Mail|
|Survey Prize:||All 10 Winners Will Receive A £50 Cash Each|
|Location To Take Survey:||UK & ROI.|
- The entrants must be 18 years old or above to enter the survey.
- The survey is only open to permanent citizens of the UK or ROI.
- The survey has to be taken through online methods.
- Only two entries are available per household every week.
- The www.makeyourm&s.co.uk survey is not open to any family members or associates of the employees or employers of Marks and Spencer.
- Entrants from the third party are not accepted.
- Participants can only win one prize.
- The employees or employers of the company are not allowed to take the survey.
- Winners will be notified by phone call or their respective email addresses.
- The entrants must be willing to share their personal contact information.
- Void if the law is prohibited or restricted.
- A laptop, tablet, or mobile phone is necessary to take the survey.
- A good internet connection is a must to take the makeyourmands survey 2023.
- A purchase receipt is compulsory to begin the Marks and Spencer customer survey.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish is a must and should.
- A valid email address and phone number are needed.
How To Participate In MakeYourMands Survey?
- Visit their official survey website at www.makeyourmands.co.uk.
- Click on OK after reading the terms and conditions of the survey.
- Then, you’ll see the makeyourmands.co.uk customer surveEnterter the date and time of purchase in the given spaces, code A, code B, and code C. This information will be printed on the purchase receipt.
- Click on Next.
- Then, rate your recent experience with the Marks and Spencer store according to your viewpoint.
- Then, answer the questions on the web page to your satisfaction.
- Answer all the questions on the page genuinely.
- After answering all the questions, you’ll be asked if you want to enter the lucky draw. Click on yes if you want to enter the lucky draw.
- Then, enter your personal contact information like name, email address, phone number, etc.
- At last, click on Submit.
- Finally, you’ll receive a message in your email informing you about the lucky draw.
Www.MakeYourMands.Co.Uk Survey Homepage
Here is the official survey homepage of the mark and spencer customer survey.
About Marks and Spencer
Marks and Spencer Group Plc, or M and S, is a British retailer specializing in clothing, home decor, and food.
Most of the products sold by M and S are under their label. This multinational company is headquartered in London, England. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, Marks and Spencer is also a component of the FTSE 250 Index.
Founded in 1887, the first Marks and Spencer store opened almost 137 years ago in Leeds, United States. The founders of this company are Michael Marks and Thomas Spencer.
Serving more than 1,400 locations (2019), it makes more than £10,181.9 million in revenue.
The company’s chief executive is Steve Rowe, and the chairman is Archie Norman. With so many achievements, Marks and Spencer are doing a great job and will continue working as hard as it already does.
Visit Other Surveys
Customer Service Numbers:
Clothing & Homeware: 0333-014-8000.
Food: 0333 014 8222.
Store Service: 0333-014-8555.
Marks and Spencer Group,
plc Waterside House,
35 North Wharf Road, London W2 1NW.
That’s all about the Makeyourmands.co.uk survey or the Marks and Spencer customer satisfaction survey.
If you have a recent purchase receipt from the store, use it for the survey sweepstakes and get a chance to win a £250 or £300 cheque. Please give them your feedback on the store and the different aspects of the store to better their stores.
If you have any doubts, let us know in the comment section below. And if not, then hurry up and take the www.makeyourmands.co.uk survey to win the cash prizes.
Thanks for reading; for more feedback surveys, visit the Patronsurveys.com website.